Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US! I missed most of the parade but did catch the last 45 minutes or so, and it really brought back memories of my trip to NYC this summer since we stayed at the Hilton on 6th Avenue which is right on the parade route.
Since I’ve got no pumpkin cheesecake to look forward to today, I was happy to at least get the new Zumba CD in the mail today – Mega Mix 32. I haven’t had a chance to listen to it al of the way through yet, but I’m hopefully there will be some songs I’m inspired to use on it. This Mega Mix features songs used in some of the “flavour” sessions at this past summer’s Zumba convention. I believe there is an accompanying DVD that goes with it, but since I didn’t attend the convention I have to buy that separately.
Here are the songs on this month’s CD, unfortuantely most of them are Zumba originals so I couldn’t find them on YouTube, but did embed videos for those I could find:
1) Calor (warm up) – Zumba Fitness
2) Suena Despierto Es Carnaval (Latin Pop) – Zumba Fitness
3) Toma Reggaeton (Raggaeton)
4) El Tucanazo (Quebradita) – Los Tucanes de Tijuana (song starts about 23 seconds into the video)
5) Desengoncado (Axe) – Ceceu Muniz
6) Go (Ragga Caribbean) – Zumba Fitness
7) Africanisima (African Dance) – Zumba Fitness
8) Zumba Battleship (Dance/Hip-Hop) – Zumba Fitness
9) Luxor Baladna (Belly Dance) – Movses Panossian
10) Ojos Negros (Middle Eastern Pop) – Zumba Fitness
11) Seasons Of Love (Musical Theatre) – Rent the Musical